UPDATE 1.2.0 | Bye Bye Shadow…
SECOND update for Lost Alone Ultimate!
Here we are with the second update of Lost Alone Ultimate. This update is very important because it introduces a new game mode: “the ability to disable the Shadow” and it improves all the game mechanics. By observing your gameplay and following your feedback, this update significantly enhances the entire game!
- Added the possibility to play without the presence of the Shadow. At the beginning of each chapter, you can decide whether to face the Shadow or play without its pursuit.
- Decreased the Shadow’s chasing speed.
- Added new Easter Eggs.
- Changed some game music.
- Made the Hospital key more visible.
- Made the Counter Room key more visible.
- Fixed the bug that allowed the player to take a Cassette Tape through the wall of the Parents’ Room.
- Fixed a bug that made the Special Candle disappear.
- Resolved minor bugs.